♥Assalammualaikum ♥My Name is Nurul Fatehah Bt. Hasdriyzam ♥Just want to share with you about my life.
|✿ selamat datang ✿|

Khamis, 17 April 2014

Trip to Langkawi.

                        
Alhamdulilah.
Finally I have a time to update this blog. This is because lately I'm so busy with my daily activities.
Okay, today I wanna write about my trip to Langkawi Island two months ago.

26 January 2014

At the morning, we wait for the ferry at Kuala Perlis Jetty. Oh ya, I went there with my friends who is Kak Long Yana, Yong, Tikah and me. Of course, just four of us. We arrived there at 10.30 am and we check in Desa Bayas Homestay. After we check in there, we went to Cable Car which is known as Sky Cabs. This is so awesome place that we visited and we saw the beautiful view of the whole island. Okay, just look at this picture. After that, we went to the Chenang Beach to swim there.





 





27 January 2014

Second Day.
 In the morning, yeah this is the best part of the trip where we went to ISLAND HOPPING. There had three activities which we went to Tasik Dayang Bunting, Eagle Feeding and Pulau Beras Basah. Afternoon, we went to Haji Ismail Group and of course we bought chocolate !!We also take some pictures at Dataran Lang. Yeah. Thats all.

                                                       
                                                       








Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan